It's important to set goals. It's more important to know why you're setting them.
Traditionally, goal-setting is a hollow exercise. We do it because we have to, and then we tend to ignore the goals we've set. Why? Because the goals in our heads aren't in synch with the goals in our hearts.
That has to change.
ThriveMap is a goal-building system created by CJ McClanahan. It's the byproduct of over two decades spent studying successful businesspeople and how they tend to set and achieve their goals. Come to this remarkable seminar and learn to:
- Set goals that you'll be emotionally connected with.
- Create a visual map to guide you toward those goals.
- Implement simple processes that help you stay on the right track.
- Enjoy the daily journey of striving to reach your goals.
Sign up for ThriveMap today. It's time to enjoy the journey.
- when: December 14th
- 8am - 8:30 am Registration
- 8:30am - 12pm Workshop
- where: Forum Credit Union
click here for directions
Attendees will receive:
- A unique system for getting clear about what you want to achieve in your life.
- A completed draft of your long term map helping you determine where you ultimately want to take your life.
- An electronic copy of all templates so you can update your map throughout the year.
- An opportunity to network with 100+ success minded professionals.
CJ McClanahan is a nationally acclaimed speaker who speaks to audiences on a variety of inspirational topics.The difference between CJ McClanahan and other speakers? Energy, for starters. And real-world experience. And proven effectiveness. And, well, the list goes on. CJ has earned a reputation as a riveting, gifted speaker because he's passionate about the topics he discusses. When you schedule CJ to address your next corporate conference, annual meeting, or other event, you'll walk away feeling ready to take on the world-and armed with the knowledge to do it.
Missy Shopshire is a dynamic leader in the direct sales industry and has coached hundreds of entrepreneurs to success. She is passionate about helping business owners develop a higher level of leadership, and will challenge you on the subjects of priorities, time management, and income producing activities. Her relational approach will compel you to maximize your unique strengths and resources so that you get optimum results and love the business you create!